Added: Regular expressions can be used in the “Old path” and “New path” fields.
Improved: Application Pool related features (assigning users to pools, etc.) Extended logging.
Fixed: A bug affecting Application Pool migration in an Active Directory domain.
– Improved: FTP virtual directories (and logins) migration when a website has both HTTP(S) and FTP bindings.
Starting from version 7.0.81 the IEMT 7 (IIS Easy Migration Tool 7 for IIS 7, 8, 10) can connect to the destination server remotely. It is a very useful function, especially for the migration to the Server Core versions of Windows. And it is useful for any version of Windows if you have multiple servers to migrate. You do not need to install the IEMT 7 to all servers. It is enough to install it to a single one and migrate IIS from multiple source servers to multiple destination servers.
Read more about remote connection functionality in the IEMT 7 User Guide.
– Added: Remote connection functionality. Now it is possible to use the IEMT for IIS migration to Server Core versions of Windows. Also it is enough to install the IEMT to a single server and migrate IIS from multiple source servers to multiple destination servers.
– Improved: Usability.
– Added: Possibility to convert Active Directory user to a local one when an AD user presents in website settings as an “anonymous” user or “Connect As” user.
– Improved: Server level IIS configuration migration.
– Improved: Usability.
The Hyper-V Bandwidth Meter v.3 for Windows Server 2016 is now available!
We also continue to develop and support the Windows 2008/2012 version: Hyper-V Bandwidth Meter v.2.
Please download the new version of Hyper-V Bandwidth Meter and read the user guide.
What’s new in this version of the IIS Easy Migration Tool 7 (for IIS 7, 8, 10):
– Added: Command line version of the Gathering Agent.
– Updated: Quick Start Guide.
The new generation of the IIS Easy Migration Tool is ready! It is IIS Easy Migration Tool 7 (for IIS 7, 8, 10) = IEMT 7. The IEMT 7 helps with the migration from Microsoft IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0, IIS 8.5, IIS 10.0 to IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5/10.
It is an easy to use (GUI “wizard”) software. The IEMT 7 is able to transfer websites, web applications, virtual directories, FTP accounts, Windows user groups, Windows users, application pools, SSL certificates from one server to another. It also can assign appropriate NTFS folders permissions, dedicated application pools, IIS security settings, etc.
- It is a time saver!
- No installation required.
- Easy to use interface (site migration GUI “wizard”).
It can also be used as IIS backup, recovery and consolidation software.
For more info please read IIS Easy Migration Tool 7 (for IIS 7, 8, 10) – Quick Start Guide
The SmarterMail Internal Spam Block (SMISB) software allows to automatically block SmarterMail mailboxes (and/or mail domains) if they exceed the specified limit of sent (or received) email messages within a specified period of time.
But there is a built-in SmarterMail feature for this task, isn’t there?
SmarterMail server software has a similar feature built-in, but:
1. There is no such a feature in the Professional version of the SmarterMail Server. You can find the “internal spam” related parameters in SmarterMail Server settings (“Abuse Detection – Internal Spammer” menu), but the mail server just ignores them if you have the Professional version.
2. There is a similar feature in the Enterprise version of the SmarterMail Server, but the SmarterMail Internal Spam Block tool has some advantages. The SMISB allows setting custom send/receive limits on domain and mailbox level. Also the SMISB has white lists on both domain and mailbox levels.
For more info please read SmarterMail Internal Spam Block User Guide