What is new in Hyper-V Bandwidth Meter 2.0:
- The Bandwidth Meter is an active application now, not just a passive observer. It can send email notifications if some bandwidth threshold reached, run scripts and do other things.
- IPv6 support.
- Improved configuration tool.
- New improved reporting (log parsing) tool.
- New reports look.
- New, significantly revised network packets parsing procedure. Works better with 1 Gbit connections now.
- The program saves data to its log files every 5 minutes (you can set any other interval from 5 to 60 minutes with 5 minutes step) now, it was once an hour in versions 1.x.
- Log files can be saved in any folder now.
Please read more and download the new version of Hyper-V Bandwidth Meter.
Here is a bandwidth usage report sample (click to enlarge):