What’s new in this version of the IIS Easy Migration Tool:
– Added: The “Application Pool Identities” security model.
– Added: Auto-creation of dedicated pools for each website (as an option).
– Added: Bulk .NET Framework version change for pools when using the “Application Pool Identities” security mode. Auto-change from .NET 1.1 to 2.0 or 4.0.
– Added: NTFS security hardening for a site or multiple sites at once.
– Fixed: A minor bug with Custom Error Pages settings migration.
– Improved: The main log file and the error log file have more detailed info now.
– Improved: The program detects SSL certificates not having private keys and lists them in the log file.
Please read the IEMT User Guide for more info.